HEMET, CA – The City of Hemet has been a leading advocate for the awareness of the Small Business Saturday’s national campaign on Saturday, Nov. 26. The importance of this day is to help support the local, home grown businesses that are vital to the economic vitality in our community.
On social media, the city has been highlighting the different small businesses in our downtown area that show the variety and value that is found in Hemet. Some of these businesses have been recognized by local newspaper companies and magazine publications as the “Best BBQ in the Valley” and another as the “Best Sandwich in the Inland Empire”.
“The awareness of this campaign is invaluable to the success of the small businesses within our community,” said Mayor Bonnie Wright.
The city’s entire strategy has been in support of our downtown specific revitalization plan as Hemet continues to appeal to the growth of residents and businesses in the valley. Below is a list of downtown small businesses that the city has been featuring on the Small Business Saturday campaign:
- Nov. 7 – BJ’s Sporting Goods
- Nov. 8 – La Fogata
- Nov. 9 – Mia’s Country Kitchen
- Nov. 10 – Harvard Street Bakery (Grand Opening)
- Nov. 14 – Ideuk Mongolian Grill
- Nov. 15 – Sweet Baby Jane’s BBQ
- Nov. 16 – Anady’s Trophies and Engraving
- Nov. 17 – Cagilero Ranch Nursery
- Nov. 21 – Oryz Family Restaurant
- Nov. 22 – Miller & Sons Carpet One
- Nov. 23 – Oryz Family Restraunt
- Nov. 25 – Downtown Deli and Coffee Company
- Nov. 26 – Small Business Saturday!
Contact: City Manager’s Office