In honor of National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, this September, Corona, Calif. based TriDerma® skin care line announced its collaboration with the American Childhood Cancer Organization.
TriDerma, a line of true skin care products made with Certified Genuine Virgin Organic Aloe and other carefully selected botanicals to heal a variety of skin problems, will donate 20-percent of their sales on five of their specialty products, each hand selected for the different ways they can benefit and help cancer stricken children, between August and October 2015.
The five products selected include:
- Baby Feet® Ultimate Foot Cream: This cream smoothes, softens, moisturizes, and helps protect against dry, cracked, rough, and callused feet.
- Everyday Bruise Relief™: Fast healing and soothing relief for bruises, itching and redness on even the most delicate skin.
- Post Laser Aloe & Zinc Occlusive™: This creamy occlusive helps provide fast healing and soothing relief for delicate skin following a cosmetic, surgical or aesthetic procedure. It hydrates and helps relieve skin tightness, scabbing, itching, burning and redness. It helps tender skin recover faster.
- Radiation Skin Relief™ Fast Healing Cream: Helps soothe, heal and minimize the damaging side effects from radiation therapy. Daily use of the Radiation Skin Relief™ Fast Healing Cream helps soothe itching, peeling, redness, burning and the appearance of skin discoloration, a perfect gift for anyone living with radiation side effects or generally damaged skin.
- Scar Block® for Kids: Helps prevent and minimize scarring for new and existing scars and helps skin irritations heal faster. This cream can be used after stitches are removed, for a gentle, yet powerful medical strength healing.
“TriDerma is extremely honored to collaborate with the American Childhood Cancer Organization,” said Tess Fox, director of marketing for TriDerma. “We offer products that heal and soothe a variety of skin irritations because they are free of damaging chemicals, cortisone, steroids and parabens so that clients of all ages, skin types and conditions can use them.”
TriDerma is available in major drugstores nationwide and on www.triderma.com.
The products benefiting the American Childhood Cancer Organization can be seen here www.triderma.com/charitable-partnerships.
To see TriDerma’s complete skin care offerings, please visit http://www.triderma.com/products.html. For more information about American Childhood Cancer Organization, or to make a donation, please visit http://www.acco.org.