TEMECULA – No matter what dear old dad considers fun, there is likely a form of it to be found at the state’s largest resort/casino, Pechanga Resort & Casino. This Father’s Day (Sunday, June 15), kids and significant others need not be stumped by what to get. Here are several easy gift options for the special
1. Journey at Pechanga: Rated one of the top public courses in the state, Journey provides a fun challenge for golfers of all skill levels. The Journey Annual Pass gives the holder 12 rounds of golf. Gift certificates in any denomination are also available for dad to use toward a day on the links. Visit www.JourneyatPechanga.com for more information.
2. Meat and beer: Give him the gift of award-winning meat and craft beer with tickets to the Pechanga BBQ Competition on June 21 and to the 6th Annual Pechanga Microbrew Fest on June 28. BBQ Competition tickets include tastings of the more the 70 professional BBQ competitor teams’ chicken, pork, steak and ribs. The Pechanga Microbrew Fest features more than 50 microbrewers and craft beer makers, many from Southern California. Tickets include gourmet chili tasting, a two ounce commemorative glass for unlimited beer sampling, a silent auction, and live music. Proceeds from the silent auction benefit Habitat for Humanity Inland Valley. For tickets and more information, visit www.Pechanga.com/entertainment.
3. Concert and event tickets: A-list entertainers and events take place regularly at Pechanga Resort & Casino. Wrap up some tickets for dad and he may even bring you with. Upcoming events happening after Father’s Day include Wynonna on July 12, Bellator MMA on July 25, Boston on July 27, Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators on August 9, Lynyrd Skynyrd on August 10, B.B. King on August 29, Ramon Ayala on Sept. 9, Lewis Black on Oct. 3, Smokey Robinson on Oct. 17, and Brian Regan on December 6, plus Pechanga Comedy Club shows on Fridays and Saturdays. Visit www.Pechanga.com/entertainment.
4. Spa services: Whether dad is stressed or could use a new do, book him an appointment at Spa Pechanga and the estheticians and masseuses will get him looking and feeling good. Spa Pechanga has been rated one of the best spas in the Inland Empire and features an array of massage, facial, and body treatments, as well as a full hair and nail salon. Visit
5. Apparel and watches: Is the special guy in need of new golf or casual attire? The Journey at Pechanga Pro Shop is one of the largest in Southern California and carries favorite clothing lines by Callaway, Cleveland, TaylorMade, Titleist and more. The Pechanga Retail Shop located just inside the doors from the casino valet carries more designer items than any other retailer in the Temecula Valley. Choose from elegant or sporty watches and sunglasses by Versace, Fendi, Gucci and
6. Gift card: Pechanga gift cards may be the best option to let dad pick exactly what he wants to suit his entertainment mood. Pechanga gift cards are usable toward hotel accommodations, concert and event tickets, dining at any of the resort’s 11 restaurants, spa treatments, golf, and retail purchases. Pechanga gift cards are available in any denomination and may be purchased at the Pechanga Retail Shops, at Spa Pechanga and at the Journey Pro