Check out these reviews on area restaurants from the Valley News Dining Guide. Know a restaurant worthy of a Dining Guide review? Comment below and let us know where you love to go.
The Asian fusion movement has brought two distinct restaurants into the forefront for 2015. The gem, Yuan Bistro, acknowledged earlier in 2015 by the Visit Temecula Valley for good reason. With delightful and unconventional Chinese flavors. A winner in every way.
Pechanga Resort and Casino has brought sushi to the next level with Umi Sushi and Oyster Bar. Perfect for a night out, or after a concert. Don’t miss this pearl of a restaurant on your next visit to Pechanga.
- Yuan Bistro Chinese restaurant in South Temecula is rare find for diners
- Umi Sushi and Oyster Bar brings an ocean of flavors to Pechanga Resort & Casino
OLD TOWN RESTAURANTS
With so many restaurants in Old Town Temecula, it is a challenge to decide where to go when you have a night on the town.
Here are a few of Valley News’s favorite haunts when eating out at this premium restaurant district in the heart of Temecula.
- Old Town Temecula’s 1909 reminds diners that food is all that matters
- Blackbird Tavern for large groups, intimate dining in Old Town Temecula
- Devilicious Eatery brings food truck fare to Old Town Temecula
- Goat and Vine brings rustic flavors to Old Town Temecula
- PUBlic House remains Old Town’s favorite foodie hangout
So many choices, but there is one that stands out for flavors across Mexico. Provecho Grill of Menifee will satisfy lovers of Mexican food from across Southwest Riverside County.
Whether it’s in your backyard, or a slight drive up the 215, Provecho Grill is worth it from the mixology of cocktails (Strawberry Jalepeno Margarita) to the best Sweet Corn Tamale this reviewer has tasted.
PIZZA & SANDWICHES
When deciding what’s best for a quick meal, special eateries such as Pie Nation of Wildomar allow pizza lovers a “build your own” pizza experience.
With selections to suit any palate, even gluten free pizzas and vegan pizzas offered here, Pie Nation’s crust, toppings, and experience is not to be missed.
Which Wich sandwich chain has also joined the ranks in Temecula, offering a unique flair to the way sandwiches are made. Brown Bagging it takes a whole new level, as does service with a smile. Don’t forget to give Which Wich a try in South Temecula.
- Pie Nation Pizzeria takes personal pizza to the next level in Wildomar
- Which Wich sandwich shop brings good vibes and food to South Temecula
From casual to fine dining, Southwest Riverside has a host of offerings for Italian cuisine. Spuntino Pizzeria and Delicatessen with the Bar Next Door is one of South Temecula’s favorite spots for a relaxing, casual night out.
For Murrieta residents, and a quick jaunt off the I-15 for Temecula folks. Tonino’s Italian Restaurant makes the grade with excellent gnocchi and impeccable customer service. A more fine dining experience, and definitely ranks among the best Italian food in Southwest Riverside County.
- Spuntino Pizzeria and Delicatessen, perfect outdoor dining in Temecula
- Tonino’s Italian restaurant in Murrieta serves from the heart
If you are looking for a place to hang out, enjoy lunch without the rush, and even hide away for an hour or two, remember Barnes and Noble’s Cafe. Located in the loop of Promenade Temecula, Barnes and Noble offers something for everyone. Not just free wifi and Starbucks Coffee, but food, folks, and fun to boot. Next time you just need to get away, consider Barnes and Noble Cafe as the ideal stop for your food and coffee shop.
Out and about with the family? Don’t forget Temecula Lanes as an ideal spot to entertain, eat, and enjoy each other local.
- Temecula’s Barnes & Noble Café writes the book on delicious fare
- Bowling, eatery is cool at Temecula Lanes
TEMECULA VALLEY WINE COUNTRY
When it comes to Southern California Wine Country, Temecula Valley’s South Coast Winery Resort and Spa ranks among the area favorites for fine dining, and a more casual lunchtime treat.