Temporary nighttime closures are planned for Temecula Parkway lanes and 15 Freeway ramps from Monday, Jan. 8 through Friday, Jan. 12, as crews continue to work on the Temecula Parkway/15 Freeway interchange project, the city of Temecula announced Thursday.
The closures will take place to do work on a retaining wall next to the Temecula Parkway northbound on-ramp and water lines on the Temecula Parkway soutbound on-ramp, according to a city news release. The closures are as follows:
9 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Closure of Temecula Parkway outer, westbound lane from Bedford Court to north bound on-ramp (10pm-6am on Friday).
- Closure of Temecula Parkway outer, eastbound lane from Old Town Front Street to south bound on-ramp (except Friday).
- Closure of I-15 south bound on-ramp (except Friday).
9 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Closure of I-15 north bound on-ramp outer lane. Ramp will remain open during this time (10pm-6am on Friday).
11 p.m. t0 4 a.m.
- Closure of I-15 north bound on-ramp (except Friday).
Detour signs will be posted.
For more information, or to access detour maps, visit the project website.