Today, Thursday, June 26, from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. join the Paws 4 Law movement to raise money toward Murrieta’s furry finest. “Show your server the Fundraiser Image from your phone and 15-percent of your ENTIRE purchase (appetizers, alcohol, desserts, entrees) will be donated to Paws 4 Law.” Stated Dana Arrington, one of Paws 4 Law’s many volunteers.
Paws 4 Law, a group of local Murrieta residents and business owners, is a non-profit 501c3 organization dedicated to supporting the City of Murrieta Police Department K9 Unit.
Paws 4 Law is completely independent of the Murrieta Police Department and the City of Murrieta. All monies raised by its members stay within the organization and are used solely to improve the performance of the K9 Unit and to maintain a high quality of life for the active and retired police dogs that serve our community.
According to their web site, Paws 4 Law is hoping to purchase with the funds raised:
– Training equipment for the Police Service Dogs
– Additional equipment for the handlers that the department is unable to provide
– Safety equipment for the Police Service Dogs
– Training, seminars and competitions for the K9s and their handlers
– Funeral and burial costs for both active and retired Police Service Dogs
– Purchasing and maintaining agility equipment for K9 training
– Acquiring additional Police Service Dogs for the K9 Unit
– Administrative costs for running this organization
Take your own portable pooch to Lazy Dog’s outdoor patio, or dine indoors with your two-legged pals, all for the Paws 4 Law cause.
If you would like to learn more, Paws 4 Law will be on hand at this weekend’s Murrieta Birthday Bash.
Lazy Dog Cafe is located: 40754 Winchester Rd, Temecula, CA 92591
For more information, visit: www.facebook.com/Paws4Law