Supervisors approve construction administration for French Valley Airport south apron pavement

The county of Riverside owns and operates French Valley Airport and has plans to replace 36,950 square yards of asphalt pavement in the south apron area.  Riverside County Board of Supervisors voted 5-0, Sept. 13, to award a construction administration services contract to Mead & Hunt, Inc.

A Request for Qualifications was issued and Mead & Hunt, which is headquartered in Santa Rosa, was selected for the consultant work. The contract is for $228,208  The Federal Aviation Administration has an Airport Improvement Program which provides grants covering up to 90 percent of the cost of qualified projects, and the county’s airport budget fund will pay for the other 10 percent of the contract cost.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.