The 104th Southern California Fair will take place on the SoCal Fair and Event Center from September 30th through October 8thh. Several motorsports events will take place in the “Budweiser Arena,” (Perris Auto Speedway).
The motorsports events are as follows:
September 30th – Nitro Circus – 7:00 (admission free with ticket to the fair)
October 1st – Demolition Derby – 1:30 and 6:30 (admission free with ticket to the fair)
October 2nd – Monster Trucks – 6:30 (admission free with ticket to the fair)
October 3rd – Monster Trucks – 6:30 (admission free with ticket to the fair)
October 7th – Cycle Gear American Flat Track Finals Presented by Indian Motorcycles – 7:00
October 8th – Night of Destruction – 1:30 and 6:30 (admission free with ticket to the fair)
Tickets for the Cycle Gear American Flat Track Finals Presented by Indian Motorcycles are available at the following link: https://events.admitoneproducts.com/tkt_sales.php?test=true&event_id=486517&sales=&coll=159
Daily admission to the fair is $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for seniors 65 and over, $5.00 for kids from 5-11 and free for children under 5. Parking on the fairgrounds is $8.00. For all details on the fair including times, concerts, attractions, prices and more, please visit the following website: http://www.socalfair.com/
Perris Auto Speedway wants to thank its corporate partners for the 2017 season. All Coast Construction, Amsoil, Ayers Hotel and Spa, Brass and Bass Firearms & Fishing Supplies, Budweiser, Bud’s Tire Pro, Center Point Church, Champion Towing, City of Perris, Country Values Magazine, Daytona Boat & RV Storage, Ed Moore Bullet Proof Driveshaft, Edelbrock, Flowdynamics, Full Throttle Scissor Lift Rental, Green Sheet, Harley’s Custom Cycles, HD Industries, Hoosier Tires, Indiana Truck Salvage, K&N Engineering, Living Water’s Hospice, Luke’s Transmission, Moreno Valley Magazine of Values, Paul Oil Company, Pepsi-Cola, Pick-A-Part Auto Salvage, Pole Position, Precision Engine of Murrieta, PrintItNow.com, Scott Sales, Shaver Specialties, Square H, Sunstate Equipment, Swedish Speed, Original Tommy’s Burgers, Trench Shoring, Valley News, Vista Paint and Weedmaps.
To keep up with all the latest Perris Auto Speedway news, photos, gossip and receive special offers, please use the following links:
Twitter: Perris Auto Speedway on Twitter.
Perris Auto Speedway is located on the Lake Perris Fairgrounds (home of October’s Southern California Fair), approximately one-hour east of Los Angeles and one-hour North of San Diego. To get to the track, take the 215 freeway, exit on the Ramona Expressway and go three miles east to the fairgrounds.
2016-2017 PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY SCHEDULE
- September 30th Southern California Fair – Nitro Circus
- October 1st Southern California Fair – Demolition Derby
- October 2nd Southern California Fair – Monster Trucks
- October 3rd Southern California Fair – Monster Trucks
- October 7th Southern California Fair – American Flat Track Motorcycle Finals
- October 8 Southern California Fair – Night of Destruction (afternoon and evening)
- October 21st USAC/CRA Sprint Cars, PAS Senior Sprints and PAS Young Guns
- October 28th PASSCAR “Champions Night” – Street Stocks, Super Stocks, Factory Stocks and Modifieds
- November 8th Oval Nationals Practice
- November 9th Budweiser Oval Nationals “Presented by All Coast Construction”
- November 10th Budweiser Oval Nationals “Presented by All Coast Construction”
- November 11th Budweiser Oval Nationals “Presented by All Coast Construction”
*NOTE; THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE