With the change in coverage from (Hemet/San Jacinto) Valley Chronicle and Easy Ads, we wanted to take the time to assure Hemet and San Jacinto readers that Valley News is committed to continuing the award-winning, fair and unbiased coverage of the Valley. Since including the Hemet San Jacinto Valley into our larger Southwest Riverside Valley coverage area three years ago, we have published over 3000 stories and photos of local events, people, city, school and chamber news etc. As I’m sure you are aware, most of the news we print is good news, because a majority of what happens locally is good news. We are thankful to bring those stories to you weekly.
And, we are continuing to expand coverage.
Our team consists of 30 people overall and we deliver an average of 25,000 newspapers weekly. The following are the media professionals who will continue to serve you in Hemet and San Jacinto:
· Tony Ault, an outstanding person, Hemet resident of 30 years and an award-winning journalist for over 40 years, continues to cover the area faithfully. He can be reached by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Managing Editor Kim Harris, has over 30 years’ experience and will continue to do her best to make sure Hemet and San Jacinto area is covered responsibly. She can be reached by email at email@example.com.
· Bonita Cummins, a local resident and formerly with Easy Ads and Chronicle, continues to serve the advertisers in Hemet and San Jacinto with 25 years of great experience, creativity, faithfulness and personality! She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Cindy Davis, who has worked with the Hemet San Jacinto Chamber of Commerce and businesses in the Hemet/San Jacinto area for six years will continue to be committed to Valley businesses and nonprofits. She can be reached by email at email@example.com.
· Shane Gibson, our talented and award-winning staff photographer with personal ties to Hemet/San Jacinto will continue to do a great job capturing your life there through photos. He can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Karina Young and Samantha Gorman in graphic arts and production will continue to create beautiful, layouts and advertisements for the Hemet/San Jacinto area. To reach the Valley News production department, email email@example.com.
· Don Blankenship, a local for over 30 years, will continue to deliver your papers each week to businesses and residences along with Andrew Reeder delivering to the post office. For delivery or to start a subscription email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at https://www.myvalleynews.com/subscribe.
· Digital team Shelby Cokeley and Mario Morales will continue to provide full Digital Agency services including social media, digital advertising, reputation management, geofencing, etc. For more information email email@example.com.
We value the Hemet/San Jacinto advertisers and subscribers that make it possible for us to serve you and we just wanted to make sure you know – We’ve got you covered!
Looking forward to the future with you.
Village News, Inc./Reeder Media
PS. If you would like to reach up to 500,000 people a month with advertising, email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bonita at email@example.com.
If you have a news tip, please email Kim Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to subscribe, please email email@example.com.