Two Travel Trailers Consumed by Fire in Aguanga

0
92
Diane Sieker photo
AGUANGA  - Two travel trailers in Aguanga were consumed by a fire today that was possibly ignited by a defective natural gas tank that exploded. The blaze was reported about 4 p.m. on a parcel near the intersection of Sage Road and Tyler Street, according to the Riverside County Fire Department. The occupant of the property was at the location when the fire erupted, but it was unclear whether he suffered any type of injuries, the department reported. Multiple engine crews went to the fire, battling the flames for roughly 40 minutes before gaining the upper hand, officials said. Initial indications were that a gas storage tank connected to one of the trailers exploded, triggering the blaze, according to reports from the scene. Crews were expected to remain at the location, mopping up,
Subscribe or log in to read the rest of this content.